We are one week away from our first Art Walk of Spring! And with that, we are thrilled to share the weather forecast: Sunny blue skies, 0% chance of rain, and a high temperature of 67!
Here, we've enclosed a sneak peak of some of our raffle prizes for this month's loyal patrons.
- "Lush Abundance" by Bridget Weber, a Savannah Artist and Writer (matted print).
- A hand painted teapot by Tiffani Taylor, priced at $195.00 from Tiffani Taylor Gallery.
- "Buddha" by Judith Ann James, owner of Bohemian Relics & Body Works (signed print).
- A copy of "Flavors of Savannah II" from Savannah Art Association. A wonderful collection of local recipes you'll be sure to love.
- Along with the hand painted teapot, we are giving away two original encaustics by Melissa Wambach Schneider from Tiffani Taylor Gallery. A combination of wax, photography, and paint, both pieces she is donating are priced close to $200.00.
- One other original from Kobo Gallery, multiple matted prints, gift cards, coffee from Blends a Coffee Boutique, and a beautifully framed (ready to hang) photo from Artsy's Gallery and Frame Shop are also included in this month's raffle.
Our raffle drawing takes place at our After Party at 6:00 pm, located at the The DeSoto Hotel on Liberty Street.
We look forward to seeing you this month and Happy Spring!